FOR SALE Bolex Moller 8/19/1.5x Anamorphot with Rectilux 3FF Single Focus Attatchment.

J.G

Hello,

With much regret I am selling my Bolex/Rectilux set up. Hate to have to do it but I really need the money. Here is the link to a video I shot the other day on youtube;

No real grade just crushed a little and sorry about the editing I just threw it together quickly on resolve.

Here is the ebay listing;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bolex-Moller-8-19-1-5-x-Anamorphot-camera-lens-with-Rectilux-3FF-Single-focus-/272268160514?hash=item3f64726e02:g:SvEAAOSwuhhXWEQ4 

If you are interested please make me an offer. I'd rather sell it to a professional like yourselves and would also like to ditch the ebay fees if I can.

Feel free to ask any questions and if you want to test it out thats fine with me. I'm based in London and work in Soho so let me know if you want to meet somewhere.

I really want this to go to a good home and for someone to make some really good stuff with it. 

James

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs