kidzrevil

FS : Samsung NX1 w/ battery grip & accessories

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@mercer strangely ebay removed my listing so im taking that as a sign. If you didn't say anything I wouldn't have known. I was gonna move over to the a7sii for the lowlight and in body image stabilization.

now I am just gonna buy some LED lights and mount them on some gorillapods so I can keep my iso down to 800. I hate going over 800 with the NX1

16 minutes ago, kidzrevil said:

@mercer strangely ebay removed my listing so im taking that as a sign. If you didn't say anything I wouldn't have known. I was gonna move over to the a7sii for the lowlight and in body image stabilization.

now I am just gonna buy some LED lights and mount them on some gorillapods so I can keep my iso down to 800. I hate going over 800 with the NX1

Hmm. That's weird they removed your listing. Maybe it's a sign not to go back to Sony but instead go back to Panny?

On 6/11/2016 at 2:15 PM, kidzrevil said:

Thanks man ! Can you get me this guy's email ? I am not trying to sign up for dpreview hahah ?

LOL, but I don't want to get in the middle of a transaction and then have it go sour and get blamed for it

I did message him your link. Maybe he'll sign up for EOSHD :glasses:

1 hour ago, Herb said:

What camera are moving on to?

The only camera on the market that I am currently considering moving on to is the sony a6300 only because I want an A & B cam setup with my RX10ii. It's not better than an NX1 but I can use a speedbooster + usable 3200 iso. I am waiting for the Panasonic GH5 & Fuji XT2 announcement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By _tzo_
      I'm sure I'm going to regret it, but I'm putting my Samsung NX1 system up for sale.
      All items are like new, with original packaging. Private use only.
      2x bodies NX1
      2x battery grips
      2x Varavon Armor II cages
      3x Samsung SEF580A flashes
      NX10mm f/3.5 fisheye
      NX16-50/2-2.8 S
      NX30mm f/2
      NX45 f/1.8
      NX60mm f/2.8 macro
      NX85mm f/1.4
      Samyang 100mm T3.1 macro NX mount VDSLR Photo/Video Lens
      Send pm for prices.
      Located in Europe.
    • By Nocturnes
      This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
      currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
      $900 
      Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
      Paypal ready.
      i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300

• By Paul Cryer
      NOW SOLD
      Hi All
      Selling one of my GH5 kits. 
      Body - GH5 (purchased 18/07/2017 from LCE) plus 2 additional Hahnel batteries. Still has original box PLUS vlog key. Also included in a Metabones Speedbooster XL (purchased Feb this year). £1500.
      Lenses - 1x Tamron SP35mm Prime and 1x Tamron SP 85mm Prime, £500 each. Both purchased from WEX earlier this year. 
      Whole kit for £2350.
      I'm in Manchester, so UK sale only and even better if buyer is local, can check kit out. Postage fees will apply otherwise. Not taking offers.

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.