1. Kurtisso

Kurtisso

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500‚ā¨ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! ūüėČ

• By Alex T
      Couple of Aputure items for sale here.
      NEW: Aputure Amaran AL-H198 LED Video Light. ASKING PRICE £35
      USED: Aputure LS1/2 Led Light. I have two of these and I can really recommend. Very bright and incredibly durable. Owned this for about 1.5 years used maybe about 14 times. Aside from that I've had it in storage under my bed. Good condition comes with power adaptor (U.S plug - a drugstore convertor works perfectly with this), all the cables and control. ASKING PRICE £225
      Please email me directly to arrange sale: [email protected]
    • By funkyou86
      Hey,
      My Aputure VS-2 Full HD field monitor is for sale. It's in perfect condition, barely used, the foil is still on the screen, no scratches.
      Comes with: battery, UK charger, cleaning cloth, sunshade, magic arm (visible marks of use) and a protective case. (for some reason i can not upload all of my pictures but I can share it with you in PM).
      Price: 175 euros + shipping from Slovakia, EU (aprox around 7-8 euros).

Features:
      - High resolution 1920*1200,Slim and Lightweight IPS screen
      - LTPS screen technology
      - Extra OSD, get more information
      - Use Multiple Exposure Monitoring Features Simultaneously
      - Optimized PEAK Monitoring
      - Popular Safe Area Displays (2.35:1/1.33:1/1.66:1/1.85:1/70%/80%/90%)
      - Transformable Picture (Vertical & Horizontal Flip)
      - Precise Color Calibration Before Shipping
      - False Color: False Color is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure, which enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.

• By Benjamin Hilton
      Anybody have a FujiFilm X100s they want to pass on?  Hoping to pick one up for under $400, even if it isn't in the best shape.