Canon if you read this.

wolf33d

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
9 hours ago, sanveer said:

Such kind of fanboy attitute has allowed for canon to come out with Cameras like the 1300D,  7D ii, and almost everything else in the DSLR range in the last few years.

Go pick up a 5D mark ii. You don't deserve anything apart from that.

What are you talking about. I have always criticized Canon and criticize them for not releasing such a camera. I am very far from a canon fanboy. I sold my 5D3 a long time ago and all my canon lenses. I use now Sony and Nikon, but the former is unusable and the latter lacks in video. I just wish canon could make a camera like I said. If anyone else does it it's fine for me. 

I would say it is more due to people who answered my OP saying "impossible to do because of heating, such a camera would cost 10000" .. Because of people like this they actually give us 10000 shits. 

Anyway, your comment is irrelevant 

1 hour ago, richg101 said:

Just buy an a7s, a7sii or a7rii.  stick a canon logo over the sony one if it makes you happier.  That's the only way you'll have a non cinema-eos canon camera with good video performance.

I bought the A7R2 and used it for two weeks during a project. Sold it right away because of horrible ergonomics (both handling, buttons, and menus), not great colors and horribly priced poor choice of lens. Also the AF sucks for video compared to a6300 (which is funny for a same manufacturer camera 3 times the price) or canon DPAF. Also internal IBIS sucks. 

Still a lot better than a 5D3 of course. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Manufacturers have to aim for a certain level of performance with an average SD/CF card, especially with the consumer range.

By that logic, once the average SD/CF card exceeds a certain speed benchmark, performance should be off the charts. That's good news.