FS700 + Speed Booster + 50mm F1.4 (T1.0) + 1 candle @ ISO 500

jcs

FS700 + Speed Booster + Canon 50mm F1.4 (T1.0) + 1 candle @ ISO 500. Recorded with 100Mbps 422 LGOP MPEG2 (Nanoflash). Candle: 24 inches from sensor; face 30 inches from sensor. Straight from camera (stock picture profile 4 (not using Cinegamma)).

[attachment=397:J1.jpg]

Using one of the Cinegammas should help with the edges of the candle (aliasing and/or oversharpening, slightly visible on the right side of flame). The red/magenta color fringing may be due to the Speed Booster (don't have the regular Metabones adapter to compare). Not an issue for me, just interesting.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Pretty Neat. You, I've wondered, why people who light at night, do not use reflectors (Thermacol), to try and improve the areas, which need to be lit. They could install thermacol, on the ceilings, and below faces, candles, LEDs, and other super portable light sources suddenly lighten the scene up.

DP Review just posted a review, where they mentioned, that Metabones, themselves, has mentioned, that their autofocus is rather lousy. Considering this, I feel, maybe, Metabones should get rid of the electronic contact points on the adaptor, and shave off a few hundred dollars ($100s) off the price, and then, let this product his the shelves.

What do you think?

DP Review just posted a review, where they mentioned, that Metabones, themselves, has mentioned, that their autofocus is rather lousy. Considering this, I feel, maybe, Metabones should get rid of the electronic contact points on the adaptor, and shave off a few hundred dollars ($100s) off the price, and then, let this product his the shelves.

What do you think?

Electronics are also needed for IS support and to change the aperture on EF lenses.

I would like them to make a 'dumb' EOS adapter as well (it would work perfect with Samyang for example). In fact they all ready make and sell 'dumb' adapters: there is a $399 Leica-R to NEX Speed Booster for example.