Predictions for NAB

DBounce

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On April 15, 2016 at 10:28 PM, IronFilm said:

My prediction: Blackmagic will announce camera(s).

Just to be clear, I wasn't hating on blackmagic. I just made my prediction, given that they just started delivering the Ursa Minis and that global shutter not being delivered as promised. 

They can't be introducing new cams with newer and better specs... Most peeps will feel shafted. 

On 17/04/2016 at 7:24 PM, mkabi said:

SO far... My prediction is coming true :o)

Make room Nostradamus, your new king is here.

To be sincere, I had predicted (and expected) a new Pocket... Since a few days ago, I realized this will be the most boring event of the last years :(

Aside the announcements of Kinefinity Terra 6K/5K (especially the HFR@higher resolution and the global shutter Blackmagic didn't deliver) and Orah 4i 360 degrees camera, as well, the promised and promising raw/firmware of a camera (FS5) which outcome has never broken my heart so far... That is, without mention a camera manufacturer (Craft) no one has ever heard before!