dhessel

Sony F35 with Codex For Sale

After much deliberation I am considering selling my F35 kit, it is almost a complete ready to shoot package that would have cost about $360,000 if all purchased new. I can also include batteries which I can provide if desired. 

The codex has all licenses installed so it can be used for arri raw, canon raw, etc...

The kit is as follows. Everything is in good working order with only cosmetic damage. More pictures available upon request.

Sony F35 with L-handle, interface box with top handle and riser plate (interface box has the AB battery plate attached to it and the top handle has been removed, Comes with flight box)
Sony HDVF C30W (Like new no sunspots)
Codex Onboard M with F35 Wet dock and 5 x 512 GB data packs (Comes with flight box)
Codex Desktop Transfer Station with cables and ATTO SAS card. (Comes with flight box)
Arri BP 5 base plate with 19mm carbon fiber rods and dovetailArri S-2 Shoulder pad and grips (The start/stop button on handle works with the F35 and Codex)
Gold mount battery plate with 4pin XLR to Lemo cable (this single power source will power the camera, codex, viewfinder and other accessories plugged into the camera)

Priority will go to those who wish to purchase multiple parts of the kit. Prices do not include shipping, thanks.

Price:
$4400 for the F35 +IFbox + handles + battery plate 
$1200 for the Sony HDVF C30W
$3500 for the Codex + TransferStation + SAS card
$1000 for the Arri BP-5 and Arri S-2

Offers may be considered. Trades may also be considered.

F35.jpg

WP_20160229_016.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs