Kinefinity 2016 Nian new product launches

瞿盛龙

6 hours ago, Kristoferman said:

When I talked to the CEO yesterday, he said that the prores certification should be wrapped up within a month. 

It was a shame how tiny and unpopulated the kinefinity booth was at NAB. 

did you take a photo of their booth ? love to see how they set their booth up :)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
20 minutes ago, Tony Anastasi said:

did you take a photo of their booth ? love to see how they set their booth up :)

They didn't set up their booth. Just a couple tables and screens and the cameras. It's the little white booth in front of the yellow one. 

image.jpeg

Compare that to 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

just about everyone else really. 

12 hours ago, DBounce said:

To be fair, we have yet to see any footage from the new Terra cameras. Perhaps once footage is out interest will pickup?

Hopefully - I guess that's also the issue with the Craft camera. The images don't exist yet. But they do for the KineMAX sensor. 

7 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

The guy is showing everyone's dream camera at a dream price, but the skeptical looks on both hosts' face is priceless.

Dan Chung doesn't seem that bothered, but Rodney Charters seems impressed. 

They need to get their cameras into the hands of more filmmakers in Europe and USA. If the footage holds up for the 5k, I'll be one of them (that's if I don't go for the FS5 + 7Q with it's awesome ND feature). 

I made a pre-order for the Ursa Mini 4.6k but I want smaller. I need to use a new A-cam on my current grip gear. Smaller is the future. 

39 minutes ago, Oliver Daniel said:

Hopefully - I guess that's also the issue with the Craft camera. The images don't exist yet. But they do for the KineMAX sensor. 

Dan Chung doesn't seem that bothered, but Rodney Charters seems impressed. 

They need to get their cameras into the hands of more filmmakers in Europe and USA. If the footage holds up for the 5k, I'll be one of them (that's if I don't go for the FS5 + 7Q with it's awesome ND feature). 

I made a pre-order for the Ursa Mini 4.6k but I want smaller. I need to use a new A-cam on my current grip gear. Smaller is the future. 

The FS5 + Odyssey seems like a great combo image-wise but I feel like the Odyssey connected to it makes it really bulky. That was the main reason I switched from the FS700 (even though it's longer and heavier than the FS5). The form factor of the Kinimini seem's perfect. Recording internally with a small body, handle, and screen.

1 hour ago, AaronChicago said:

The FS5 + Odyssey seems like a great combo image-wise but I feel like the Odyssey connected to it makes it really bulky. That was the main reason I switched from the FS700 (even though it's longer and heavier than the FS5). The form factor of the Kinimini seem's perfect. Recording internally with a small body, handle, and screen.

My feelings exactly - the FS5 really needs a 5Q or even an Odyssey box. These are unlikely to exist anytime soon. 

I expect the Terra to have a much better image, and the form factor isn't clunky. It will work on my current grip easily. 

With the FS5 I'm attracted to the cool ND feature, but it's looking like a Terra of a year for me all going well. ;)

28 minutes ago, Cinegain said:

Well. Then again... which other camera? :grimace: Were there even other nominees in the category?

Guess they where the only company that are actually trying to put out a quality camera this quarter other than give us wishful thinking like some other companies.