NX1 Classic Car Documentary

NX1user

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Wow that looks really nice! I think the video must have been shot in 1080p itself, because there are basically no rolling shutter artifacts when the car is driving through the frame.  Many of the scenes look definitely beautiful. I think the cinematographer must have been using the Video IS feature (or perhaps tried to stabilize some shots in post) because there a few shots in the car where you can see that there is some visible jitter in the frame.

How did you come to discover that this documentary was shot on the NX1?

2 minutes ago, vaga said:

Wow that looks really nice! I think the video must have been shot in 1080p itself, because there are basically no rolling shutter artifacts when the car is driving through the frame.  Many of the scenes look definitely beautiful. I think the cinematographer must have been using the Video IS feature (or perhaps tried to stabilize some shots in post) because there a few shots in the car where you can see that there is some visible jitter in the frame.

I believe the creator posted it on the forum when it came out.

10 hours ago, vaga said:

The Video IS feature wasn't available when he shot this (I'm pretty sure).

1 hour ago, homestar_kevin said:

It was shot by Macgregor and is awesome.

I think I recall him saying it was shot with the 16-50 S and the 55-200mm Samsung lenses

That's correct. I just read the post on dvxuser where he mentions that.