Luggage - available on Video On Demand

Jonesy Jones

Ok, so this is a little late coming. Maybe too late. Honestly, I let resistance get the best of me on this. I didn't know how to go about this, so I'm just going to do it. Some folks have asked about it (sorry Mercer for ignoring your inquiry) and I've just been too much of a wuss to address them. So here it is, if your interested. But first I am going to try and talk you out of watching it.

1. For starters, the trailer is better than the movie. I'm not kidding. Without trying to toot my own horn, I actually think I would make a decent trailer cutter, and this trailer exceeds the film for sure.
  2. There is a definite faith based element in this film. I'm not apologizing for this, but I have learned that some people don't see it in the trailer. I had one individual get very upset at me because he watched the film not knowing that was a part of the movie. So if you didn't pick up on this from the trailer, please know that it is definitely there. 
  3. This is my first feature, and it shows. It actually wasn't even supposed to be a feature, but it slowly morphed into one over time. With that said I am extremely proud of this film and after I've made many more I will be happy to point to this one as my first. I also think there could be some encouragement here for the fellow filmmaker in knowing and seeing a first time filmmakers attempt. With little to no resources, films can still be made. But it is what it is, a first film.
  4. There are some good things too. A lot people have really enjoyed the cinematography. And the actors are awesome. In fact, there's one scene near the end where the actors performance and story and music all came together perfectly... like it couldn't have been better. I'm really proud of that moment and there are many more that I think turned out really good.
  5. More info on this film and the making of can be found here - 

And without further ado, here's the trailer and film. If you decide to watch it, I have created a promo code for 25% off for EOSHD readers. 'eoshd299' If for some reason that has trouble (which has happened before) please let me know and I'll jump right on working out the bugs. Thanks again.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
7 hours ago, mercer said:

Hey Jonesy, no worries. Weird though... I was wondering about this earlier today...

I have a bunch of questions but not enough time right now, so I just wanted to quickly say congratulations!!!

I hope you rake in the bucks. You can guarantee at least 3 bucks from me within the next couple of weeks. 

Thanks Mercer. I actually felt pretty bad about dodging your post. That's not me. Thanks again for your support. Hope you enjoy the flick.