FS5 must have accessories

acey

After renting the FS7 for shooting a couple of times and much "internal" debating I've decided to take the jump and get a Sony FS5. In the end the price difference and the smaller body swayed it from the FS7 to the 5. 

Now to my question. What are the "must haves"? From what I understand the EVF is basically useless and not even on par with the one on the A7S. From what I understand the LCD does not come with a loop as the FS7 does, so I guess something needs to be done here? Any tips? A lot of my work is handheld, and I thought the ergonomics of the FS7 were not to great from out of the box. Just the fact that the FS5 is lighter should make it a bit better, but does one one here have any handheld experience. What route to go? I know Zacuto have an entire line, but are there any good alternatives? They can be cheaper...

Any other things to think about are more than welcome. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Just got one myself. I wouldn't call the EVF useless - it's not amazing, but definitely usable. SmallHD 501/502 with sidefinder are definitely nice to have, but in a lot of situations I'm finding I prefer to use the camera with no accessories whatsoever. 

There's a top plate kit by shape that lets you push the EVF further out which looks interesting. I'll probably end up shoulder-mounting the camera from time to time, so I'll likely get that (although you could do pretty much the same thing with a rod and a couple 90 degree rod connectors)