Sign in to follow this  
wwjd

THE IRRELEVANT (gh4) one that started them all

shot and completed in 24 hours on a whim a few weeks ago.  keep expectations low!!   :)

GH4, NATURAL profile, Canon 10-22mm with .64xl Speedbooster, on cam audio, tons of audio added in post, much Teal and Orange coloring abuse

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By funkyou86
      Hi, my cage for GH4/3 is for sale. Never used. I thought I can use it with GH5, but it does not fit. 
      PRICE: 37 euros + shipping. Shipping from Slovakia to EU.

• By kineticdg
      Mint condition Panasonic GH4

The GH4 is like new, only 1332 exposures and maybe 50 hours of video- almost all of it indoors. It comes with two factory batteries, the original charger and shoulder strap.

My ebay profile is kineticdg1, I have 100% positive feedback. 

• By LucasM
      I never shot with any format other than internal gh4 4k and need to shoot client footage who is requesting 4k Log ProRes LT footage to be used by news. I currently own a GH4 and lenses. Wanted to know what I needed to deliver this type of footage. Should I get an external recorder or buy a GH5s? Can gh5s shoot this internally? Thanks
    • By mechanicalEYE
      Redrock Micro Mini Handheld rig for mirror less cameras. This rig is in excellent condition.
      Price: $245.00
      Payment method: PayPal

Lightly used Redrock Micro Mini Handheld Rig for Mirror less Cameras.

Excellent condition. Can be configured in a variety of ways to suit most shooting styles.

https://shop.redrockmicro.com/product/mini-handheld-rig-for-mirrorless-cameras/

I am asking 245.00 shipped within the USA. will ship internationally at buyer expense.