Yet another another guess the camera

Andrew Reid

• Administrators

Nikon was in focus. It is just softer than the others. With sharpening in post you can get it closer but it still has a weakness there for wide angle shots... this was a 28mm

Just realised I had the WB of the NX1 shot too far towards magenta so ignore the skin-tones on the book cover with that, it's just a camera setting issue.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
2 hours ago, Hene1 said:

No way NX1 is there, none of them looks that good. 1 is useless via lack of resolution, 2 is best and 3 has strong aliasing issues.

Well there you go :)

20 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Liam is closest

1 is the Nikon D750 (flat profile, lightly graded)

3 is indeed the NX1 but in 1080/120fps not 4K

2 is...?

Clue... Not 1D C or FS5.

Ok, then I guess 2 is a7rii.

1. Soft image but otherwise clean and good colours... Nikon dslr - d750 or d5500?

2. A lot of yellow but very sharp. Deeper focus so possibly not one of the full frames. Guessing the a6300 or RX10 type thing.

3. Colours look like Samsung to me. Also looks like a sharpened 1080p image. Im guessing the NX1.

• Super Members
17 minutes ago, Inazuma said:

1. Soft image but otherwise clean and good colours... Nikon dslr - d750 or d5500?

2. A lot of yellow but very sharp. Deeper focus so possibly not one of the full frames. Guessing the a6300 or RX10 type thing.

3. Colours look like Samsung to me. Also looks like a sharpened 1080p image. Im guessing the NX1.

Its a bit cheating to guess after he gave the answer to 1 and 2 :)

• Administrators

Answers to 1 and 3 :)

On other page, so if you don't want to see the spoiler just continue on this page.

Let me know when you guys are ready for the final answer for camera 2.

33 minutes ago, Volker Schmidt said:

2 5d raw?

Nope :)

The second one is C300 II with Speedbooster?

You said it's fullframe with speedbooster, so Panasonic dropped. Fuji X-Pro2 is nice but it has moire, Fuji dropped. The "best" 1080p Nikon is the first one, and i dont think you put another one in the comparison, so Nikon is dropped. You didnt gave any reaction for the top Sony cameras, so Sony is dropped. Best Samsung is already in the comparison.

I was ready to backpedal and say they were all shot in 4k, haha. this really was a tough one apparently, if I was closest with like 2 half answers

2... a g6?? or a7rii

also, I didn't realize you only get 10 likes a day

7 minutes ago, Deadcode said:

The second one is C300 II with Speedbooster?

You said it's fullframe with speedbooster, so Panasonic dropped. Fuji X-Pro2 is nice but it has moire, Fuji dropped. The "best" 1080p Nikon is the first one, and i dont think you put another one in the comparison, so Nikon is dropped. You didnt gave any reaction for the top Sony cameras, so Sony is dropped. Best Samsung is already in the comparison.

I forgot that there is no speedbooster for C300