Price was $1000 yesterday now back to $1500

big phill

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 minutes ago, Mattias Burling said:

No idea, just checked but only saw a Phase One with a Hasselblad Digital Back. He could sell it separately I guess.

I meant like a hasselblad 503 something. I had bad experiences with digitalbacks from hasselblad :( out of curiosity how much do they sell them in Sweden (in this case with the mamiya body(phase one).

• Super Members
37 minutes ago, araucaria said:

I meant like a hasselblad 503 something. I had bad experiences with digitalbacks from hasselblad :( out of curiosity how much do they sell them in Sweden (in this case with the mamiya body(phase one).

Only 503 I could find now was asking over 2k.

http://m.blocket.se/stockholm/Hasselblad_503CW_65246736.htm?ca=11&w=3

But a guy at work is a big Hasselblad buff. I can ask him what the good deals go for. Wont see him for a week though.

I bought mine from lens rental ($820), the pancake lens 30mm from b &h....and just got a nice deal on the 18-55mm (f3 though)on eBay the seller  has a bunch he is selling and is taking offers and I got my 18-55 for $50....extremely happy with my purchase, still trying to get used to the camera though

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:59 AM, Mattias Burling said:

A guy I know is selling one. 1 month old, mint condition, $300.

Decent deal, but a brand new one is $420 so wait a while and it will be much cheaper.

I'd kill for that low price!!

3 hours ago, Mattias Burling said:

Well, Sweden has a very liberal imigrant policy, so you are welcome. Just let me know and I can show you around ;)

hahaha, but what if I'm not a refugee?

maybe I can claim to be a "camera refugee"! ;-)

12 hours ago, Mattias Burling said:

Had to pay $1600 for it (twice as much as the body only retail), but it included a few lenses and a filter so its ok :)

Over the holiday season, I strayed from my S II prime kit, and had a very short and intense affair with an NX1, the 85, 30, and 16.  After the rental ended, I felt, well, lonely.  Like I'd given back the best mirrorless hybrid effort to date. 

Watching the NX1 hack thread unfold, and thinking about that 4k, and that in-video PDAF - which I openly abuse - I took a chance on a zoomy "daytime" NX1 kit: NX1, 16-50 S, 50-150 S, 12-24, 16, grip, batteries, etc.  Out the door, $2800 - this is a good deal in the states. 

Arrives early next week.

Couldn't be more excited.