Bought the Edelkrone SliderONE

Mattias Burling

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This looks really promising. I've been using a Konova slider + basic motion controller. There's a code that allows you to crack the controller so it does continuous back and forth motion which has been great for me. But I agree, you really only need something this wide most of the time. 

That said the price adds up once you start getting the essential accessories like the legs and stuff.

Still, really considering selling my Konova stuff and getting this. The only thing I'm concerned with is long term durability and depending entirely on wireless connectivity and phone power to run it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of a test but first footage of the motion module in action. He mentions it continues to work even when he's shut the app off. 

Also says he'll have a proper review up in a bit. The nat sound makes it hard to tell but it seems like a fairly quite motor.

Just picked up a used copy of the slider.

Any one else pick up the motion module yet?

1 hour ago, Ty Harper said:

Not much of a test but first footage of the motion module in action. He mentions it continues to work even when he's shut the app off. 

Also says he'll have a proper review up in a bit. The nat sound makes it hard to tell but it seems like a fairly quite motor.

Just picked up a used copy of the slider.

Any one else pick up the motion module yet?

I think this might be very interesting as a second camera setup for interviews. Great for one-man operation. I've got the iFootage Shark Slider S1, but with a motor, it will cost thousands of dollars, and is unwieldy. I wouldn't use the word 'overkill', because it will produce beautiful results: but if there are budgetary restraints; if you're working in tight quarters; or you don't have an assistant; the Edelkrone is super fantastic. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Members
39 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

Brilliant, but too small, for a very light camera and very expensive.

I am no ashamed to say that I am waiting for a Chinese version of it.

It can carry pretty heavy cameras. Ive used it with a 1DC, BMPC4K, 5Dmkiii, etc.

It could carry a c100, fs5, etc.

But yeah, not meant for a Red One MX or Arri Alexa.