Aanamorphic lens for sale!

lucabutera

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
10 hours ago, Bold said:

That's the DS-1609 model, the WS-13 listed above is far rarer and better in many respects.  $320 USD for a DS-1609 is actually a good deal!

I owned it before, that is the poorest ana lens I had.  If you accept the IQ, I have no words.

$_57.JPG

Sorry Ken, but I have to disagree with you. I've had 4 or 5 of these small Century adapters, and I still like them a lot. It's gonna be tough selling the last one. The best thing about them is they're small and light. I have tests to prove it can achieve decent IQ even on full frame, which is tougher than smaller sensors. (start at 4m13s)

But I still have the WS-13, which is considerably better. (4m57s)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lens-Isco-Gottingen-Iscorama-Anamorphic-for-Exakta-/351629689161?hash=item51dec34149:g:HyUAAOSwFqJWl6aj

Hi, New member, probably living in ignorance, but does the above seem expensive to you guys? Especially when there is 22% European VAT on top. That would make it $4880 in all.

Just curious as I'm after one and I've never seen one that expensive... Need to be sure before I part with cash.

• 1 month later...