Hi I'm new. I made a movie, here is the trailer, can you guess the camera?

MoonCannon

Just wanted to say hello. Only just discovered this site recently and I'm a big fan.

I recently finished a short film (late 2015) and just got around to cutting a trailer for it.

Was hoping you'd give it a watch, and, for fun, try to guess what camera was used!

Then, we can discuss the camera, my settings, etc. And I can ask lots of questions I have before I get my next camera!

Thanks in advance, looking forward to chatting!

https://vimeo.com/153575899

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

LX100 or G7, becouse colors seem unnatural and orange has Panasonic vibe to it. Usually you can tell GH4 material from purple lips, but in this case lips are even kinda red, so I think it's not GH4. BM and NX1 have much better colors, so if this is shot with one of them, you have messed up something. Sony A7 serie cameras have more organic feel. Canon and Nikon lack the resolution seen here.

Hahaha - well, I forgot those tags were on the vimeo page! Ya bunch of cheaters!

Anyway, yeah, thanks for taking a look. Obviously wasn't going for color accuracy - it is a movie after all - so this is heavily graded.

Not pissed at all - was interesting to see what people thought.

The trailer is more of a teaser trailer type thing, mostly for mood and some images, not really for story. Full thing runs 35 minutes for the curious.

Anyway, while I liked the BMPC4k somewhat, I struggled with field pattern noise a lot.
Low light was pretty bad. That stuff at night by the blue truck was blasted with a 1k and a couple 650s. Plus noise reduction.
I think it all came out looking pretty good but I'm not really feeling shooting my next project on the bm4k.

Any suggestions for a camera? I really only need it for narrative work. Films, music videos, etc.

5d3 with ML raw is interesting to me, but I worry about battery life and media storage. And to fix those things would make the whole rig awful big and I'd love to be able to be on something like a Ronin M often.