Petition for Samsung NX1 hack

kidzrevil

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 29/7/2016 at 0:45 AM, SMGJohn said:

It would be a gift from God if someone could make electric contact for Nikon speedbooster so the stabiliser at least works.

But I am definitely fetching that dumb adapter non the less.

DIS in video mod work perfectly but resize the visualization. 

On 30/7/2016 at 2:44 PM, cojocaru27 said:

luca, what is the focal distance with your adapter for nikon 50mm 1.4D , couldn't be 50mm, isn't it? and also the dof is even more shallow, at 1.4d? i am asking as i have exactly the same lens and now the focal is around 75mm. anyways when can i register for a preorder :) ?

Hello cojocaru27, very soon it will be possible to pre-orders. I believe we are around 55-58mm. The DOF 1.4 is awesome! full aperture form large and very nice oval ball!

On 30/7/2016 at 11:49 PM, Otto K said:

@kidzrevil  Non Posso Parlare per gli Altri, ma ho NX500 quindi non EVF da me:)

Grande lavoro di Luca, ho provato Qualcosa di simile (ma molto Più primitivo) con M42 Molto tempo fa, ma non Sono riuscito a posizionare Gli Elementi Aggiunti Abbastanza Preciso e ha ottenuto RISULTATI Per lo più inutili - i RISULTATI Sono Molto Positivi!

Per Quanto riguarda Canon vs Nikon - Sì, e vero Che una causa della flangia Più adattatore dritto non funziona, ma Cerchiamo di Aspettare e Vedere la amount di

34 minutes ago, vaga said:

@lucabutera can you explain what exactly a "speed booster" is and why that's different than a regular adapter? I get that it has a lens in it. 

Hi vaga, this can help you http://rubenkremer.nl/2013/11/26/focal-reducers-speedbooster-lens-turbo-and-light-cannon/

39 minutes ago, sandro said:

Any hack supporting full time manual focus in video for Samsung lenses?

but you have it, you just have to switch it to manual focus from the lens i guess. What i find really anoying is that when you have the single AF and you put your focus on something it doesn't stay there, it starts focusing on whatever come's in the frame. Bothers me. Have to use manual focus all the time now.

40 minutes ago, cojocaru27 said:

but you have it, you just have to switch it to manual focus from the lens i guess. What i find really anoying is that when you have the single AF and you put your focus on something it doesn't stay there, it starts focusing on whatever come's in the frame. Bothers me. Have to use manual focus all the time now.

Not on the kit lens (pancake) it's all electronic and there's no switch. Every time you stop recording it goes back to AF... that's why I asked. 

Even here they noticed there's a strange jump in noise form 1600 and 3200 (@ 17:40), I actually noticed it from 2000 to 2500 but I guess it's the same thing using half stop ISO. I don't really agree with line skipping, I'm positive something is hardcoded to jump the NR above ISO 2000.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:50 AM, sandro said:

Not on the kit lens (pancake) it's all electronic and there's no switch. Every time you stop recording it goes back to AF... that's why I asked. 

There are a few ways around that. Firstly, you can allow it to find focus with CAF, then touch SF, and the focus point stays where it is. Alternatively, while in CAF, if you have mapped focus lock to the AF/ON button, you can press that and it will enter manual focus mode, with the focus point at where ever it was when you pressed the button. To release the focus lock, just press the button again, and it will go back to CAF.