Chatterhead. Short film i shot on the Sony F65.

Ed_David

1 hour ago, enny said:

American politics is a joke man. You have racist idiot trump born with every spoon up his ass  who is business man first of all and will exploit the American people and the office. Then build some wall and have Mexico pay good luck on that one and now Muslims you mean Muslim world same world that does bazillion dollars of business with USA you mean Saudi Arabia that does shit load of business with racist idiot trump same Saudi Arabia that trained and payed for 9/11. That idiot is just screaming and we have sheepole screaming back trump fuck yeahhhhhh. I am Canadian and politics here is nice and quiet we elected the prime minister and that was it no shows no racism no bitching and moaning. But as we know its the corporations who decide American policies big lobbies and not goverment.

Good for you and Canada, man. Now stop talking about a system you clearly don't understand! :angry:

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

to Mercer - that is a great idea - actually maybe I should have had her talk to herself at the end, out loud - that would have been interesting.  bringing subconcsious or interhead thought out into the world, with her decision, man that would have been good.

oh well next time - i need to plan the films better.

all a learning experience.

also Canada had Rob Ford.  And the previous prime minister was a right-wing bully. Canada has its own set of problems.

America isn't the best, but it is a nation of over 300 million to Canada's 35 million people.  That's a lot more people to set rules towards and run.

Plus America, for better or worse, is the world economic leader - that comes with responsibilites.

Granted, America has some real nuts, but so does Canada.

While there are many fine Canadians, you also have Justin Bieber.

First of all, nice work Ed! It was interesting how the subtitles played out like her scattered thoughts.

About politics, I wonder how most people still think that who is president matters. Sure, the president has some power to push things, but in the end the decisions are made by congress / big banks, Feds etc / corporations. Any president can only do so much.

the president in America has executive orders - laws they can push through without Congress.  Including going to war.  President Bill Clinton used this to invade a country in Africa.

The president has a lot of power.  Plus they set the pace, and they are the face of our country dealing with other nations.

Does the Congress like Obama?  Not really.  But he still is able to get things done.  Did he get everything done?  No.  But that's the reality of our political system.

12 hours ago, Ed David said:

to Mercer - that is a great idea - actually maybe I should have had her talk to herself at the end, out loud - that would have been interesting.  bringing subconcsious or interhead thought out into the world, with her decision, man that would have been good.

oh well next time - i need to plan the films better.

all a learning experience.

also Canada had Rob Ford.  And the previous prime minister was a right-wing bully. Canada has its own set of problems.

America isn't the best, but it is a nation of over 300 million to Canada's 35 million people.  That's a lot more people to set rules towards and run.

Plus America, for better or worse, is the world economic leader - that comes with responsibilites.

Granted, America has some real nuts, but so does Canada.

While there are many fine Canadians, you also have Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber America he is all yours have fun

13 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

Very impressed when I saw you took the F65 onto the subway! As I last night was filming with my Sony F3 downtown Auckland late at night. What chaos! So many drunks leaping in front of the camera and wanting to have their say or be silly.

NYC is a different kind of place. People go out of their way to not make eye contact. From the corner of their eyes, they probably thought he was a crazy guy with a box on his shoulder.

The film made me look more deeply into the US Presidential Election this weekend and Bernie Sanders appears to be a possible end to the nightmare the hidden hand (Rothchilds, Rockafellas, Bill Gates, etc) behind government and ultimately controlling what happens.  Problem is he'll suddenly get a brain aneurysm or get shot by a maniac before he gets to make a change.  They'll make it happen.  Then another Bush or Clinton will get into power and keep the war machine rolling.