What Camera was this filmed with? Camera and lens guessing

PannySVHS

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Based on the deep focus, I am going to guess a small sensor camera, so I think it's either an LX100 or an RX10ii or RX100 iv... the lens part was a trick question.

I assume I'm wrong, but either way I like the look. 

The LX100 actually has pretty shallow depth of field opened up at 24mm.

I don't know if it's a small sensor necessarily, looks fairly wide. I'd also guess Sony though. could've been captured in 4k, but I'm thinking still 1080p. the edges of the lens might be a little soft, so that also makes me think interchangeable lens perhaps.. maybe a5100? no clue though I guess

Hey, you are true camera lovers!:) Here are the ungraded shots.

I graded by eye, so the canon guess is taken as a compliment.

It´s a G6, graded in Davinci, lit with one 300w tungsten and a golden reflector. Shot on 3000Kelvin, Natural, all -2, but color at 0.

As for the aps c reference, it was shot with a china speedbooster!:) Great guessing, guys!

Lens was a Canon FD 28mm lens, F2.8, the dancing shot is a Tokina 11-20 2.8 on another china speedbooster.

Hope you liked the grade and thanks for that little fun guessing game.

The grain was put on top twice, once for the darks and another one for the highlights. Helped big, big time to make the ugly macroblocking

disappear. So G6 to the limits with ISO 1600 and a speedboosted Fstop of around 2.0.

Thanks for enjoying and cheers,

Marty

ungraded2.JPG

ungraded.JPG

Smallish sensor look (of wide-angle lens stopped down a lot) and a lot of greens (if not colorgraded too much like this on purpose)

Verdict: GH2 / G6

Exactly, G6! ApsC (through speedboosted lens) is right too, LX100, GH4, Panasonic, Sony, all great guesses. Thanks for the fun, guys!