EOSHD Forum not letting me reply or type in body field. Tried alt account, deleting cookies and data, alt browser, 3 computers, tapping/clicking, no luck. Any ideas. REMEMBER THAT I CAN'T REPLY.

Jonesy Jones

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This happens to me on Ipad, I just have to click a couple of times on the text field after that it will work.

My problem is that when logged in on my PC I can't see images posted by people.

Same for me on iPad. Commenting sometimes requires a few "clicks" in the commenting box. Also I on iPad I can't scroll up and down in my comment box so long comments are impossible. TBH I just don't comment when on the iPad ...

• Administrators

This happens to me on Ipad, I just have to click a couple of times on the text field after that it will work.

My problem is that when logged in on my PC I can't see images posted by people.

It sounds like a cookie issue, I know it's a pain but can you try deleting web data / cookies off your iPad and PC then re-login to the forum?

I am going to upgrade the version of forum software used later this week and see if that makes a difference.

It sounds like a cookie issue, I know it's a pain but can you try deleting web data / cookies off your iPad and PC then re-login to the forum?

I am going to upgrade the version of forum software used later this week and see if that makes a difference.

This has been happening to me for over a year, on two different PC's and several formats, I will try deleting the cookies of this side and see. (I'm using google chrome on windows 7)

The problem on the Ipad started one year ago (jan-march?), I think the forum changed a little back then.

• Administrators

And Jonesy if you can email me if the problem still occurs, I'll look into it.

http://www.eoshd.com/contact/

Could try resetting your account on the back end. Also maybe try re-registering for a new account with different email, then log out and back in with your old username again.

So, I can pretty much reply from my desktop and laptop, but still not my iPad. I cannot see most videos. Quoting is a risky endeavor. And there are still strange glitches from time to time, like the post above, which I can't edit. 

Well, change that, I just edited it out, but that was weird how that worked. Strange things here at EOSHD.

• 3 weeks later...