Inspirational voice off?

wolf33d

Hello, 

I am back from Cuba with 600 clips taken with A7RII, RX100IV, Pilotfly H1+, .... 
I am making the video as a personal project and I am looking for a voice off. Do any of you guys has an inspirational voice off and would like to help me participating? 
The goal would be just to send me a few sentences that I wrote recorded with a mic, an I would feature you in the video.

I would really appreciate the help. It should take a few min max to record and I could do it myself but my voice is not nice so it would not render well ;)

I am looking either a male or female voice like those 2 video:

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

LOL dude those are professional voice overs by professional actors or voice over artists. Recorded professionally. People aren't just born with a "nice voice" able to do that kind of thing, it takes a lot of training and practice, and then there's learning the script so it sounds natural and the emphasis is all in the right place. Sorry if this sounds harsh but if you want it to sound like one of those you need to hire a pro.

I am looking at a few words only not a full speech that has to be learned and so on. 
A lot of amateurs doing videos like this use their own voice without any training or being big pros as you say. For some it looks nice for some not. 
Just looking for someone that has a nice english (unlike mine) and nice voice and is keen to do that so I just ask. As you say, probably no one will want to do it but you never know so I ask. 

This might not be relevant for your personal unpaid project, but for paid projects where you have set aside budget for voice talent, i've had good success over the past few years finding and hiring voice talent using the site voice123.

You put in the project details, a sample of the script and your budget and then the system finds people who meet that criteria and if they are interested they will audition. They also have guidelines on their site to help you budget for voice talent which i have found helpful. 

I am looking at a few words only not a full speech that has to be learned and so on. 
A lot of amateurs doing videos like this use their own voice without any training or being big pros as you say. For some it looks nice for some not. 
Just looking for someone that has a nice english (unlike mine) and nice voice and is keen to do that so I just ask. As you say, probably no one will want to do it but you never know so I ask. 

OK sorry, but your examples are pretty high end. 

As you say there's no harm in asking. But I'll believe it when I see it (or hear it).