4K Films and Televisions

enny

I been at local Best buy and was watching transformers and hurt locker on 4k TV whys is the picture so bad as in so clean so crisp and does not have that film fell and look that HD TV has it look and fells like they used every nois reduction plugin and crank it up with sharpens way up

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

a hard read without punctuation marks :)

buy yes, I have noticed the same thing. When I was wisiting my parents for the holidays I noticed that they bought a new 4K tv. Everything looked like crap, mostly to some motion smoothing effect. I did some setup on the TV and got it to look ok, but my parents hated it :) they wanted it to look the way it dodo when the bought it :) who am I to argue, so I unfixed it.

Anyway, when I was doing the setup I thought would look nice I used the taxi driver. Later that evening I watched on my old 720p sony LCD, which has probably never been setup and it looked great! and who say sony can`t do colors :d

A friend of mine who bought a 4K TV said to me, "I brought this one because it has the fastest refresh rate," the guy in the shop had told him that meant it was the best... He was suckered in.

Everything looks shit, bar sports... I switched it off during a film and he didn't like it and switched it back on.