Hipsters Who Found Shit In Their Beards?

User

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Aside from all this camera stuff, any takers on when we are going to see the end of beard rock as fashion? Surely it should be over by now.

I personally don't give a monkeys what anyone looks like. 

If you want to have a swirly beard, wear a banana suit, grow some horns and have a tail (or any kind of fashion combination) then that's fine by me. Let people be who they want to be :) 

For sure Oliver. But can we please somehow coax these folks towards a little originality? It's like there is a runaway factory stamping these guys out. And just when I thought I'd left it behind in Europe, it's hit Asia. Really ridiculous.

For sure Oliver. But can we please somehow coax these folks towards a little originality? It's like there is a runaway factory stamping these guys out. And just when I thought I'd left it behind in Europe, it's hit Asia. Really ridiculous.

When people try and be original, loads of people end up doing the same thing. 

I tend to think that originality just happens naturally. It's something unique that became unique on its own. 

As for trends, some people like to be part of something, and others just want to "fit in". Might be boring to be that way for some, but everyone is different.