BMPCC Used on Age of ultron

enny

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@j.f.r.

That's what I said. See those colors. Now the said FS7 - with cards, batteries and one good lens (that means speedbooster!) is just below €10.000. And despite all the advantages, built-in ND, a zillion profiles and auto modes, native 4k, you won't reach this quality (or can someone, please!, show me an example?).

Raw or ProRes? Graded from scratch or with (which) Lut?

@j.f.r.

That's what I said. See those colors. Now the said FS7 - with cards, batteries and one good lens (that means speedbooster!) is just below €10.000. And despite all the advantages, built-in ND, a zillion profiles and auto modes, native 4k, you won't reach this quality (or can someone, please!, show me an example?).

Raw or ProRes? Graded from scratch or with (which) Lut?

Thanks, project was shot in ProRes Film Mode and colored from scratch in Resolve (No Luts used). From my experience with the camera RAW introduces more Aliasing and Moire, which is why I shoot ProRes unless I NEED the RAW workflow for color temperature or maximum dynamic range.

Truth is though ProRes imo is my preferred method of using the camera as I feel the compression eliminates Moire and Aliasing by a lot compared to Raw.

Dynamic Range, Richness and Color of this camera imo is amazing and no other camera in its class is even close.......

Thanks, project was shot in ProRes Film Mode and colored from scratch in Resolve (No Luts used). From my experience with the camera RAW introduces more Aliasing and Moire, which is why I shoot ProRes unless I NEED the RAW workflow for color temperature or maximum dynamic range.

Truth is though ProRes imo is my preferred method of using the camera as I feel the compression eliminates Moire and Aliasing by a lot compared to Raw.

Dynamic Range, Richness and Color of this camera imo is amazing and no other camera in its class is even close.......

Agreed. Moire is so aggressive in RAW mode its even visible in grass and tree branches. It's a very ugly kind of artefacting too. Pro res HQ is such a huge jump from 8bit codecs anyway and Personally I enjoy grading from the Log more.

I love my BMPCC. This is the first thing I ever shot with it. Love at first grade: 

https://vimeo.com/106840010

Agreed. Moire is so aggressive in RAW mode its even visible in grass and tree branches. It's a very ugly kind of artefacting too. Pro res HQ is such a huge jump from 8bit codecs anyway and Personally I enjoy grading from the Log more.

I love my BMPCC. This is the first thing I ever shot with it. Love at first grade:

https://vimeo.com/lintel/pocketoffog

Zabriskie does fit well with the atmosphere...

It looks fairly stabilized, what did you use? 

Ebrahim Saadawi, rather than a "BMCC v2". Just release a BMD URSA Mini 2.5K MFT!

Don't need to touch or change a thing, and if it sells for the same price as the URSA Mini 4K EF already does, then I'm sure the URSA Mini 4K 2.5K MFT will be a hit!!

But  yes, if they can make it be a little cheaper than US$3K (as after all the BMCC is cheaper than the BMPC4K, so I assume the sensor is cheaper), and give it 60fps like the BMMCC (and internal ND filters?? ha, now I really am dreaming!!), then that would be even better. 

In fact that is my top prediction for cameras to be announced at NAB 2016: URSA Mini 2.5K MFT!