FS: Iscorama pre-36 incl. 3x Iscorama diopters and more

Marcel Zyskind

Selling my pre-36 Iscorama. Bought this in August for a project, but was never used as we decided to shoot spherical. Included in the price are 3x very Iscorama diopters and 55mm, 52mm and 39mm stepup rings so that you can mount this on your own taking lens rather than the included one.
The diopters are 200-100cm, 100-67cm, 67-50cm. The 200-100cm has a scratch on the side of the lens. The Iscorama has a few dust particles inside but nothing that I've noticed when shooting my tests. Included is also the original box.

€3100 includes shipping in the EU. This is less than what I paid for the whole deal in august.

_DSF3684.JPG

_DSF3685.JPG

_DSF3686.JPG

_DSF3689.JPG

_DSF3690.JPG

_DSF3691.JPG

_DSF3693.JPG

_DSF3694.JPG

_DSF3695.JPG

_DSF3696.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

And since I'm a honest guy, I would like to say right now that if I was to be using these (original) diopters on the Isco frequently I would use this http://srb-photographic.co.uk/72mm-empty-filter-holder-6975-p.asp between the Isco and the diopter. I find them hard to put on the plastic housing of the isco. All threads are completely fine both Isco and diopters, but they still seem hard to mount. My 72mm Angenieux diopters fit on like a glove though.

hahahaha @Tito Ferradans  my thoughts exactly!  Looks like diopters specifically for the iscorama!  In my 7 year love affair with the iscorama I have never once seen these -  a +0.5, +1 and +2 matched set of what look like they may be doublets!

Rich, I've seen them on ebay once, but was only able to get the +0.5, It's a doublet indeed. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...