Ursa Mini 4.6K new footage and info...

John Emery

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

looks like they will be having a much much wider "beta" testing than usual with their trickle out shipping

I would agree hardware is in its final form. They just want to nail down firmware before opening up to the masses and the reviews of it hit the web.

clearly they are riding a lot on this with high hopes a want to get it just right and perfect before it goes into wide release 

You guys have probably already seen it, but here's another vid:

This looks much better than the other clips being thrown around. Most of he beta testers don't seem to be doing the camera any favours though....

for your consideration....

https://vimeo.com/151363154

I don't think you can judge the camera on this short. I thought the jittery, raw, soft style made image quality hard to judge. 

I don't think you can judge the camera on this short. I thought the jittery, raw, soft style made image quality hard to judge. 

Probably best not to judge any camera on a single video, Kroll's video is impressive but bear in mind he's shot it under very favourable conditions. Impressed by the detail in the image though, especially considering it was shot on the 24-105.

This looks much better than the other clips being thrown around. Most of he beta testers don't seem to be doing the camera any favours though....

He uses some kind of anamoprhic lens. Not really the best way to judge a camera IMO.

This is the nicest footage I've seen from the 4.6K so far. Noam's is great too but he's a very skilled colourist so it's hard to know what is him and what's the sensor. This seems more "off the sensor" to me. Really lovely. Like some of the others perhaps a little soft but that could be the lens, the focus or the need for a little sharpening in post. I can't believe this camera won't have a couple of Sundance nominated films under its belt in a year or two. 

I'm guessing a lot of this is global shutter ...