Samsung NX1 slow-mo

SR

Settings

I tried shooting some 120p footage on the camera and found, whilst good, is a tad mushy (-10 sharpness, same as with the gorgeous 4k footage). Perhaps it's because of the pixel-binning at 1080p. Can I get some of you to share settings (sharpness, etc.) of what you guys found optimal for slowmotion 1080p footage?

Further slowing down

I was also trying to see if I could further slow down by 50% to a 240p-equivalent footage using Twixtor. Shooting 120p at 1/240, the footage didn't seem to be affected by the "native" shutter speed. In fact, 120p footage works well as 240p. Now, the real question is, if I wanted to go further slower, perhaps even up to 480p, what shutter speed/settings would you guys recommend?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yeah it does a look little mushy compared with the camera's normal output. Compare it to the 120p of an A7 and it looks fantastic.

The two things I've found that help the most are to have the subject well-lit and to have the camera on a tripod. I know those are the basics, but they do make noticeable differences in the quality of the slo-mo.

I haven't played with Twixtor. I'd be curious to see your results though if you'd care to post them.

Yeah it does a look little mushy compared with the camera's normal output. Compare it to the 120p of an A7 and it looks fantastic.

The two things I've found that help the most are to have the subject well-lit and to have the camera on a tripod. I know those are the basics, but they do make noticeable differences in the quality of the slo-mo.

I haven't played with Twixtor. I'd be curious to see your results though if you'd care to post them.

Sorry for the late reply. Got called away for assignment. But yes I'll put some up as soon as possible. I'm having a bit of a weird problem, with footages varying in Twixtor output. One, which I shot of pigeons flying, came out nicely enough when slowed to 240p equivalent, but the other shots (people walking, etc) came out rather glittery.