Panasonic G7 and 14-42 Lens - £339 after cashback - Buy @ £539.00

red

Received my G7 body from Amazon UK. Lovely little camera :d

Looks like they're sold out by now.. price is up and only one available.

I got mine yesterday too. Don't forget that there is a new firmware update to give 4K video stills post-focus as well as automatic e-shutter (which I find handy in my lx100).

Now I just have to figure out how to best configure the dials and function buttons to best match my lx100.

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I picked up the A5100 the other day on the Amazon lightening deal. Now wondering whether I should have gone for the G7. I just wanted something quick and easy to capture the toddler. I did notice in this test that the autofocus isn't that great and the Sony is better. The deal is on until today so would need to order ASAP to get it at a decent price.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got their cashback from Panasonic?

I did not and no reaction on my question about it either. Just wondering how things went for you guys.

I think you need to wait 28 days from the date of purchase and up to 28 days from when you claim. My serial number was marked as already submitted but I called but they said it should be ok

I think you need to wait 28 days from the date of purchase and up to 28 days from when you claim. My serial number was marked as already submitted but I called but they said it should be ok

I didn't receive the money 28 days after my claim. 

I have received it now. I cc'd Panasonic UK Customer service, they said they'd forwarded it to a manager at the catchback company. 15 minutes later there was 280 EUR on my PayPal account :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2016 at 6:05 PM, Julian said:

I didn't receive the money 28 days after my claim. 

I have received it now. I cc'd Panasonic UK Customer service, they said they'd forwarded it to a manager at the catchback company. 15 minutes later there was 280 EUR on my PayPal account :) 

Hey Julian, which email did you use? I havent been payed either..