IS THIS ALIENS?

kaylee

IS THIS ALIENS?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Will recent data regarding the star KIC 8462852 lead to prove the existence of other intelligent life in the universe?

• Yes – Intelligent life, we're not alone
    • No – Nope, it's something else

For those unfamiliar with the recent revelations surrounding KIC 8462852, here's everyone's favorite theoretical physicist Michio Kaku to explain...

So, as the poll question states, IS THIS ALIENS? Or not?

We may find an answer with a high degree of certainty in a matter of weeks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Newer civilisations know very little about Very Little, including about the universe. Copernicus discovered that the earth orbits the sun in the 16th century.

Eastern Scholars noted eclipses, astroids, comet movements etc etc many thousands of yeats before the west. 

Having said that, it's in mankind's best interest not to try and look for life on other planets or even in other galaxies. 

We're not too far away from the end of human life on earth. So, wth, maybe they should go ahead. 

YES!!!!! this thread is on fiyaaa ?

What do you mean by "other intelligent life"? I didn't know there was "intelligent life" on earth.

RIGHT!!!!! imagine this: a civilization advanced enough to harness the power of a star. how smart are THEY

hopefully theyre nice, i wasnt very nice to the ants that invaded my kitchen recently

Having said that, it's in mankind's best interest not to try and look for life on other planets or even in other galaxies. 

if theyre anything like us that is definitely true lol

i think people can handle the news now but undoubtedly not in the past. if i was president during the height of the cold war and a ufo crashed on the white house lawn id have a press conference where id march out my press secretary wearing a ridiculous alien costume to mock the whole thing and id call it a weather balloon and be done with it