My last anamorphic movie (Voigtlander 40mm Classic 1.4 + baby Berthiot Hypergonar 1.75X anamorphic)

Sebastien Farges

Hello 

I just want to share my last movie taken with GH1 hacked (I don't have the GH2 anymore, waiting for the GH3) with Voigtlander 40mm Classic 1.4 + baby Berthiot Hypergonar 1.75X anamorphic.

Remember the baby Hypergonar is hard to find, and it's weight is 52 grams !!!! Yes there is no mistake, this is it's weight....

This 7mn movie is in festivals, that' why there is a PASSWORD : lac

https://vimeo.com/50931963

Thanks for watching :)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thank you very much for sharing!!! That was great and I really enjoyed the performance of the dancer. Music was also very good!

I am especially grateful as I was planning to sell my Hypergonar - this video absolutely changed my mind.

Oh my god that would have been disastrous if you would have posted this two weeks later... Would have driven me insane.

I just forgot how great this tiny lens can look. CAN - because in my case it lacks inability of the operator.

You really do a great job. How can you film so steady handheld??? Man I am 45 and shaky like 85 :-(

Thanks for all your inspiring work and sharing your experiences!

Thanks Rudolf, I do appreciate. Yes this baby Hypergonar is a jewell when it's married to the good lens. I'm happy with the Voigtlander, I also try it with SLR Cine lens 50mm 0.95 and Canon FD lens. Here is different movies with it :
http://tinyurl.com/bckenpa
Thanks for the "handling" compliment, I'm 40, but in this movie quite all is at 50% slow mo, it helps :)