Side by Side

septemberdawn

I've just finished watching a documentary titled 'Side by Side' on ABC TV Australia and can highly recommend it for general viewing. There is much the new and current generation can learn from the way aspects of film making were accomplished in times past and up to the present date..... It contains fascinating insights and leaves one with a sense of responsibility as we move further along the timeline and into the future.

Some initial information at link below:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2014338/

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I was literally checking 10 minutes ago where I could see this in Australia. Hopefully it's up on their website!

Edit: Aww yeah. It's up on ABC iview for another 13 days. For residents of Australia only I believe.

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/search/side%20by%20side

Edit #2: Just finished watching. It's mostly an hour and a half of industry opinions on the subject, but very interesting opinions. Really gives me motivation to go out and shoot something. All in all, entertaining doco. Not much of it will surprise anyone already interested in the subject, but it's still fun to watch.