check out the HP Z1's! perfect for Adobe's CS6 Master Collection

Leang

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Cool concept. 

http://shopping1.hp.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/WW-USSMBPublicStore-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?CatalogCategoryID=NrwQ7EN6mmQAAAE1dBFOLVOb&jumpid=re_r11260_shop_atlas_psg_wscpm_z1_products_preconfig/notifyme_z1

I recently had a computer system built for about $2000 (i7, geforce lightning 680, 32GB ram, 4 3TB harddrives ($89 each), windows 8 (which I'm kind of regretting), and so on.    

I need to research the full spec and chipset and see how configurable these rigs can belike replacing CPU's or GPU's from the mainboards.  particularly just graphics.  then maybe invest to have one Linux machine in my studio just for grading such as Scratch or Resolve.

The HP concept stealth design is amazing.  

I had a pc station built(not one of these HP workstations). 

A computer shop in my neck of the woods, Memory Express, had exceptional pricing on "Black Friday".  They also match competitor pricing and beat it by 25% of the difference.  I was able to get some cheap pricing.  I use a solid state for my operating system and for my programming.  Amazing speed.  The GTX 680 lightning is an amazing video card.  It rocks.   

Not sure if you ever saw this site.  Some good info.

http://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/PremiereCS5.htm

Not sure if you ever saw this site.  Some good info.

http://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/PremiereCS5.htm

nice underground site.  however I would have to check the unlock feature.  as I said before I had a GTX 590 which has about 1000 CUDA cores performed slower than the Quadro 2000 I'm currently using.  rendering is one thing, but real time effects is another.  I could drop three high end plugs in Premiere CS6 and it would run smooth in real time in Full preview mode.  the GTX 590 couldn't or maybe I didn't unlock these cores like in the article.  if it's about unlocking restrictions then it's really interesting.  skeptic to try tbh

I have the GTX 680 and it is amazing.  I have the Asus P8Z77 - V-Pro mother board.  Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 GHz 8mb. 

I'm not a computer guru - my nephew told me what to go with.  Correct motherboard, processor, etc., all together can make the efficiency of the machine.  The machine I have is super fast. 

I'm not sure what's going on with your GTX 590 as I'd think it should perform alot better.  That is an awesome graphic card.

I have the GTX 680 and it is amazing.  I have the Asus P8Z77 - V-Pro mother board.  Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 GHz 8mb. 

I'm not a computer guru - my nephew told me what to go with.  Correct motherboard, processor, etc., all together can make the efficiency of the machine.  The machine I have is super fast. 

I'm not sure what's going on with your GTX 590 as I'd think it should perform alot better.  That is an awesome graphic card.

well theorically these unlocking procedures for GTX cards needs to phyically be done in soldering or hardware jumping. you don't want a burnt out card because you wanted to unlock its features.  Quadro's have faster RAMDAC's and are also 10-bit display ready if you want to rock a DreamColor display.  Quadro cards have higher quality element as well since their tanked for pro workstation fields so they last longer.  I'm telling you bro the Quadro's perform better.  IF YOU plan on playing games then the convo defeats the purpose.  I don't believe much or care for these paper spec theory comparisons.  I've done crazy workflow experience between both cards and I know what works better.

and let me add this is what I hate about general benchmarking from unrealistic workflow.  doing heavy tasks in a timeline with plugins is the best way to know what kind of tech your card can handle.  you board is nice though and its PCIe 3 x16.  my board is maxed to 2.0 x16.