Can somebody help me with this lens?

SuRu

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

its a 1970's cinema projection lens 2x anamorphic

its Ok not great

I have 2 of these lenses

you can mount it on a dslr using a velbon lens support rail and a lens support ring.

Its not really that sharp and I wouldnt use it on an Alexa.

I would recomend a Schneider 2x anamorphic much better lenses and sharper

• 3 months later...

I have the Sankor anamorphic adapter model M and personally i love it, i have gotten some really nice test footage!

I attached it to a niffy 50 ( canon 50mm 1.8 ) and the photography looks and feels very cinematic, too me.

But with that said, it truly depends on what you're wanting to accomplish when you're filming and what your filming with.

I've attached 2 links below for you to review.

PUNKHOP FILMS Sankor Anamorphic Adapter M Lens Test

PunkHop Films Test, SANKOR ANAMORPHIC LENS MODEL M, W/ CANON 50MM

• 1 year later...

How did you manage to go with 50mm, using adapter-m & get no vignetting ?
There is vignette when i use samyang 85mm.

Focus length is nothing, not represent view angle, if don't know the CMOS size.

I think that is M43 system, 50mm lens equals to 100mm,  and still has vignette.  Looks like Sankor M lens is not winder than ISCO integrated lens, which has little vignette with 85mm at infinity, but ok with 100mm. 

BTW, 85mm lens with 16h/8z has none vignette on full frame.

I wouldn't invest anything on a clamp solution for this huge beast. Waste of money imo, there are plenty of cheap smaller alternatives like the Sankor 16-C or similar that don't need a huge cumbersome set-up.

I have the Sankor anamorphic adapter model M and personally i love it, i have gotten some really nice test footage!

I attached it to a niffy 50 ( canon 50mm 1.8 ) and the photography looks and feels very cinematic, too me.

But with that said, it truly depends on what you're wanting to accomplish when you're filming and what your filming with.

I've attached 2 links below for you to review.

The aspect ratio of the first video is way off, should be de-squeezed about 33% less to get the normal proportions back.

its a big lens i have one to not the same brand, i got my self custom made clamp from ebay for my and its dam awsome here is the ling of my lens and clamp and i got a cheap cage and it works super awsome

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bausch-Lomb-Cinemascope-Anamorphic-lens-Tested-SAMPLES-mount-Panasonic-GH2-922-/111392706933?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item19ef85d175

You are misleading, sir.