Perfect Glass for Panasonic GH3?

Wit

Thanxs all! @Nahua, what do you mean by

- Any old 35mm camera lens will work on the GH3- . Can I fit old 35 mm lensens of a non digital camera to the GH3 with a mount? 

- I believe Andrew is correct in this regard.  Lenses with more character produce better results, or maybe more "filmic" results.- Which lens are we speaking about?

I think Andy Lee answered your question. The best way is to check ebay for adapters.  Just put in "micro 4/3 adapter" and whatever lens maker you want (ex Canon, Nikon, etc).  It doesn't have to be a mega-expensive adapter like Novoflex.  The only advantage to Novoflex is that the quality is amazing, with precision machining.  Also, it has a step-less aperture ring for smooth aperture control.  However, since I don't really use that it's not worth that much more over the cheaper Chinese made adapters.  And "much more" like $35 vs $300 more.

Andrew is talking about using old 35mm manual focus lenses because they do have flaws, they do have imperfections.  This is the "character" of the lens.  Look up his old posts about old Olympus Pen-F, Leica-R, and other lenses.  If you compare them to new lenses, they have that something that makes it look "filmic".  I think new lenses are very clinical, with their advanced AF motors and multi-coated lenses.  But it does depend on how you shoot.  When I shoot events, AF is important and thus I use new lenses.  If I'm shooting a project or music video, then I use the old manual lenses.  It all depends on how you shoot and what you're shooting.  I hope this helps.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think Andy Lee answered your question. The best way is to check ebay for adapters.  Just put in "micro 4/3 adapter" and whatever lens maker you want (ex Canon, Nikon, etc).  It doesn't have to be a mega-expensive adapter like Novoflex.  The only advantage to Novoflex is that the quality is amazing, with precision machining.  Also, it has a step-less aperture ring for smooth aperture control.  However, since I don't really use that it's not worth that much more over the cheaper Chinese made adapters.  And "much more" like $35 vs $300 more.

Andrew is talking about using old 35mm manual focus lenses because they do have flaws, they do have imperfections.  This is the "character" of the lens.  Look up his old posts about old Olympus Pen-F, Leica-R, and other lenses.  If you compare them to new lenses, they have that something that makes it look "filmic".  I think new lenses are very clinical, with their advanced AF motors and multi-coated lenses.  But it does depend on how you shoot.  When I shoot events, AF is important and thus I use new lenses.  If I'm shooting a project or music video, then I use the old manual lenses.  It all depends on how you shoot and what you're shooting.  I hope this helps.

Thanxs Nahua this sure helps. Beause I'm comming from a small consumer camcorder and the main thing is shooting documentary on road with a bicycle carrying the whole load - I will start with only one focus lens 14-35 mm. Later on I can decide to buy more.

Thank you to all helping me with this decision! Appreciate it a lot.