VG900 photo in BMCC review an indication for upcoming review of the Sony?

ultrasonic

Hi,
in the Blackmagic Cine Camera review from Nov 13th is a photo of the BMCC standing next to a VG900. As the VG900 is an interesting cam (full 35mm frame) I wish I could expect a review of the Sony here any time soon. - I'm burning to read a reliable review somewhere, the cam is in the shops but so far there's only some garbage footage drifting on the net, nobody has looked a bit deeper in the most interesting functions of that cam.
So can we see a review of the VG900 here soon? Anybody knows?

Best regards
Jurgen
[attachment=313:BMCC review Nov13.jpg]

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
[quote name='EOSHD' timestamp='1353059399' post='21761']it is eye opening.[/quote]

In favor of the Sony? :) Here the camera is priced 3.300 euro body only which I think is quite expensive, especially because it looks like a VG30 in terms of functionality which is limited but with the main difference of the large sensor. Add the new lens and a the new xlr adapter and then ask yourself if it's worth the high cost? The sensor and the image out of the camera better be good to justify the price.