Sci Fi short (5D mkIII w/ Panasonic la7200)

Zeek Earl

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Oh hey! That's awesome! Very nice pacing in the edit. Anamorphic is working really well to give it that cinematic feel. It's so rare to see interesting sci-fi being done now a days. Although yours does have a few gun shots, it looks like it's not going to be dominated by gun fire. Which is important to me. Not because of some kind of moral issue but because it seems like everyone and their mother's first film is some kind of BlackOps or Zombie Apocalypse rip off with a bunch of guy running around with guns shooting at each other... So boring. ;-) I also love how it has this isolated but dangerous feeling like you are alone in the jungle and not only could you be attacked by other humans but who knows what else. Great job.

Very nice setting and images. I'm not the biggest fan of the LA7200 I think. Corners get a bit soft sometimes, maybe because of a big aperture? Anyway, i'm sure it wouldn't distract me when watching the final movie, the whole setting and feeling look great.

I love it, congratulations on the look achieved. I'm intrigued by lenses you used coupled to AglA7200. I have read Nikon AIS, but which? Thanks, I'm starting with my newly acquired AG and'm crazy with lenses and Close Ups. Assembling QuickHitRecord is the best idea I saw so far. Sorry for my English translator of google.

[quote name='Inean' timestamp='1352240153' post='21195']
I love it, congratulations on the look achieved. I'm intrigued by lenses you used coupled to AglA7200. I have read Nikon AIS, but which? Thanks, I'm starting with my newly acquired AG and'm crazy with lenses and Close Ups. Assembling QuickHitRecord is the best idea I saw so far. Sorry for my English translator of google.
[/quote]

Thats from google translate?! It did a pretty good job. What's your native language?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...