I saw advert for this lens in Czech website:
ISCO Iscorama Anamorphot 1,5x

Anamorphote Conversion Lens in very good condition,
the lenses diameter 77 mm.

it cost about 400 Euro

I would love to use it on my canon 550d and in future with Blackmagic camera

Any info on what prime lens I can use with this lens
and any other info on it please?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Sounds like an amazing deal -- even too good to be true. Definitely ask to see pictures and sample footage before sending your money.

I believe that the Iscorama and Iscorama 36 have a 72mm filter size, so it stands to reason that it is one of those.

Depending on lens build you [i]should[/i] be able to use it on 35mm or longer with that camera. You'll need an adapter from Redstan to couple it with your lenses.

Iscorama details

Threads (front,rear) & Outside Diameter
36 = Front 72mm, Rear 49mm & 76mm
42 = Front 82mm, Rear 62mm & 87mm
54 = Front 95mm, Rear 77mm & 100mm

Buy it if it looks in good condition - a real steal for 400euros!
Might be worth buying if its not & getting it repaired - you'd still be saving loads of money.

I just bought this lens it turned out to be an
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ISCO Iscorama Anamorphot 1,5x[/font][/color][color=#282828][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"] 54 and it is in good condition[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]It has 77mm thread so I have to figure out how to mount it on my lens[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]So far I tested it against Carl Zeiss FLEKTOGON 35mm on canon 550d[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]And I did not notice any vignetting but it was a quick test just by holding camera against the lens.[/size][/font][/color]

You'll be able to use 30mm & maybe smaller with the 54.

Alan (aka Redstan) sells a lovely adaptor clamp which takes you from 77 to 62mm & it also covers/protects the rear lens (which sticks out a lot) - then all you need is a stepping ring to attach to your taking lens.
Or, you could just buy some spacing rings (you'll need a few) & then a stepdown ring - your choice.

Very lucky to have scored a 54 for that price, well done!
But be cautious when mounting on a tripod or handheld as its very heavy & will damage the taking lens and/or camera mount because of the weight.
You'll probably need a diopter to get closer.
enjoy!