ok guys I have a problem

craigbuckley

I just hacked my GH2 using these directions

[url="http://osgfilms.com/hack-the-panasonic-gh2/"]http://osgfilms.com/...-panasonic-gh2/[/url]

and It seems to turn on ok and it went alright but now when I try and record video it only lets me record for a second and says there is no space when the disk is empty? Help!!

It says something like this everytime i turn it on... I did reformat it before I hacked it but I thought I did that right?

"This card is not formatted with this camera, and it will not record video"

I did reformat it before I hacked it but I thought I did that right?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
There is an 'update' option, that you get, once u insert the Card, with the Hack. I think it says do 'Install Firmware 1.1?' (or something like that, I DON'T remember the exact words). You press on the 'Yes' option, and the installation begins. It takes about 5 mins or so to install (I didn't actually time, how long it takes :P ). BTW, you battery has to be FULL, when you insert the card, with the hack. Otherwise, if it stops half-way, you GH2 would be history ;).

Also, when you switch from the shoot to play, again, the same option about Firmware update pops up. You click on the 'No' option, this time (if you did not format your card, Immediately after installing the Hack). It will format your card, and, the hack is not on your card anymore, but, installed, on your GH2.

I doubt whether anyone can notice the quality change on the GH2, with the Hack, by looking at the camera's LCD. If they claim, they do, please sent them, to a good psychiatrist :lol:. Also,Unless you have a Full HD monster of a Monitor, and use software for screen grabs, there is a chance that you might not be able to notice the difference. The FlowMotion Hack handles fast moving action, with a lot of detail (flowing water etc), a little better, than the Original Firmware. And, like all hacks, because of the (much) large file size, coloring and grading would be a tad better.

Congrats