Full GH3 image and specs leak. And you can preorder the GH3 at Samys!

Matt

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
What would make me really happy is to find a crop tele mode perfect for Super 16mm and monitor out that works in tele mode and priced the same as the GH2. After all I think that is a reasonable expectation that normally happens in the evolving world we live in. I'm not sure Santa or customer expectations would be part of Panasonic HQ Long term strategy though. Maybe convince a customer what expectations ought to be. However tomorrow could be a I'll eat my hat day. Hope so I like hat sandwiches

Why should improvements mean a higher price. After all the majority if the work has been done and money recouped from the GH2.

For someone who already owns a GH2, and someone who might consider a BMCC as a upgrade for latitude vs a GH3 there is little joy to be found so far in the leaked specs from Panasonic!

I hope I'm wrong, but...
With a Sony sensor bringing less resolution than the BMCC or my already owned GH2..
With the loss of the muti-aspect of the gh2 my glass would be impacted by the GH3!
I already have a great resolution 720 60fps on my gh2 do I want to fork out (Big money) for a camera that gives me 1080 60fps with a sensor that appears at the moment to be quite soft in comparison to the camera I already own..?
I liked the stealth of the GH2, it seems the GH3 has been beefed up to sell to other's who think a camera has to be big to be good.. not me!
And the iso range gets worse as well.. was hoping for a drop to iso100 not an increase to 200!

I await the possible good news about the GH3..
Please! Rather than depressing rumors..
Give us some good news!

I dunno.... I was very excited to get the BMCC but after factoring in the added expenses for the recording media, storing media, v-mount battery rig, and the purchase of a new wide-angle lens to account for the 2.6 crop factor I am really considering the GH3. I just make shoestring budget indies and intend on shooting documentaries with dslrs. The GH3 has fantastic image quality and higher data rate etc.... My biggest qualm shooting on my 60d setup is the lack of headphone jack for monitoring and that is addressed with the GH3. Obviously there are many improvements on this camera versus a traditional DSLR. I am wondering if the recording codec on the GH3 is 4:2:2 or 4:2:0. I haven't been able to find that out yet. I guess that will really determine whether or not I save up much more for the BMCC or jump on the micro 4/3rds wagon.

[quote name='Watermoore' timestamp='1348335455' post='18914']
I dunno.... I was very excited to get the BMCC but after factoring in the added expenses for the recording media, storing media, v-mount battery rig, and the purchase of a new wide-angle lens to account for the 2.6 crop factor I am really considering the GH3. I just make shoestring budget indies and intend on shooting documentaries with dslrs. The GH3 has fantastic image quality and higher data rate etc.... My biggest qualm shooting on my 60d setup is the lack of headphone jack for monitoring and that is addressed with the GH3. Obviously there are many improvements on this camera versus a traditional DSLR. I am wondering if the recording codec on the GH3 is 4:2:2 or 4:2:0. I haven't been able to find that out yet. I guess that will really determine whether or not I save up much more for the BMCC or jump on the micro 4/3rds wagon.
[/quote]

Tis 4:2:0