Did You Hear That?

Skyler

Hey!
I was checking BMCC oriented videos on Vimeo yesterday when I stumbled across:
[media]http://vimeo.com/49131207[/media]

This guy seems to be in the know and quietly declares [between 03:26 and 03:32 in the video] that there is something hotter than the BMCC coming nine months from now. Super 35 from BlackMagic Design? One of the big boys' answer to this fantastic camera? The former journalist in me can't help to wonder.

Anybody has hints?

Skyler

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
[quote name='pss' timestamp='1347384788' post='17780']
yes...but wait for the one coming out in 18 months! sorry....i can't say anymore....just wait....it will blow the one coming in 9 months completely out of the water......trust me....
[/quote]
Almost funny but not useful here :P. With technology, there is always better coming. Tell me something I don't know. Thanks

you guys have no idea about nothing.
i know for a fact that in 4 years we will have something really amazing it will blow your minds.
infact if you can wait 10 years i guarantee something that will knock your socks off.
come 20 years the sky is the limit.
hold on as long as you can all this stuff is rubbish compared to the stuff we will get in 50 years

Wait, were you thinking this guy actually knows something? No. He's just saying that in 9 months you might need to get a new camera and that this product will work with that one as well. He's just referring to the "Future proof" nature of their products. Not an actual camera product.