Best weather-sealed lens options for M43

Zach

So rumor on the street is that the GH3 is going to be weather sealed. This is huge for me as I do so much outside when weather is often unpredictable. And of course I need to be able to continue shooting in the rain!
I'm wondering what the best weather-sealed options are for the M43 platform. Obviously the new lenses Panasonic is coming out with, the 24-70 equivalent and the 70-200 equivalent are both weather-sealed, I believe. Anything at the wide end? I suppose I could go with some Canon L lenses but do M43/EOS adapters compromise weather-sealing?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
My heavy, highly loved non-micro 4/3ds 11-22mm is weather sealed, but I'm pretty sure Panasonics 4/3-M4/3 adapter isn't... Hope they will make a new, sealed version.

On rainy days I have been using these cheap plastic-bag-like rain covers with a drawstring around the lens with good results, but also would want a fully sealed camera of course...