I love it... There will be an MFT BMC.

Germy1979

Sooooo...

Anybody watch the VMA's last night?
...next question.. Does anybody find it "unfair" that somebody like "2 Chainz" can get on a microphone, say things like "she got a big booty, so i call her big booty." - and you have to work in a factory, warehouse, cubicle, etc... Just to make in a year what he probably made in 2 hours last night?... I think they took the "Talent is not enough" approach a little too far. Because apparently, it isn't "shhhhhhit!!!" and should be changed to... "f--k talent." lol.

Well thankfully, not everything sucks:

Per Blackmagic:

"We have also been working on a Passive Micro Four Thirds model of the camera. People have been asking for this as there are a lot of nice high end manually operated MFT lenses on the market, and the MFT mount can also be easily adapted to PL and other lens mounts using third party adapters.

The new Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT is expected to ship in December, and will be the same price as the original model. It’s identical in features as they are both the same camera, just with different lens mounts. The price will also be the same at $2,995. We will be working with our dealers to help people change their orders if they want."

http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagiccinemacamera/

This changes things for me:)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs