Micro four thirds lenses on the BMC?

Germy1979

I need to research whether or not such an adapter even exist... But the Nokton 17.5, and the 25 are 2 of the fastest lenses out there. I'm just thinking in terms of dof. Plus, they look gorgeous and i wanna get the 25 for my gh2 now. Problem is, will that be the only camera i can use it on? The BMC's sensor is smaller..? It'd be a shitty waste of money if I got stuck with one option.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
I've looked before but then I realized... Doh! All the other canon mount cameras are either APS-C or full size. On those cameras there would be a visible crop on the image because the m43 lens mount is so much smaller then FD mount. Obviously with the BMCC, the sensor is smaller and might not have an issue with the crop... However, I think the flange distance is really the biggest issue. The m4/3 mount is right up against the sensor (just like C-mount lenses are really close to the film gate). If the lens mount you are trying to adapt has a longer flange distance, you can just add that to your adaptor. But if the flange distance is shorter (like with canon to m4/3) you would basically have to carve away into the body to make that happen work. But hey, you never know. Maybe some crazy guy will pull off the front of the BMCC and make a whole new replacement front with M4/3 mount on it instead. I suppose it's possible at any rate.

as der man says distance is not yer frend wid dis apperatus.
same as using string and tin cans or foam cups for telefon talking to yer love ones string becumes a isshoe over distance and also trip dangerus

der black demonic camra can be adapted by removin der distence betwixt der objective and der plastic camera
eye have not got time to make a video movie how to adapted but my cousin elmer dinkley shows here der princple.
of usin diffrant m43 lens on der new cam.
please only cut plastic camra and ground leval
priciple of distance reducton of black magic imagin der tree wood wood cymbolises der plastic front mount
cut front like so

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpXASQ7seY&feature=related[/media]

[quote name='tony wilson' timestamp='1346284693' post='16901']
as der man says distance is not yer frend wid dis apperatus.
same as using string and tin cans or foam cups for telefon talking to yer love ones string becumes a isshoe over distance and also trip dangerus

der black demonic camra can be adapted by removin der distence betwixt der objective and der plastic camera
eye have not got time to make a video movie how to adapted but my cousin elmer dinkley shows here der princple.
of usin diffrant m43 lens on der new cam.
please only cut plastic camra and ground leval
priciple of distance reducton of black magic imagin der tree wood wood cymbolises der plastic front mount
cut front like so

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpXASQ7seY&feature=related[/media]
[/quote]

....what?

[quote name='EOSHD' timestamp='1346360638' post='17000']
What is the optical trick Nikon used to give a 2/3" CCD a 1.0x crop factor in 1999? [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_E3"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_E3[/url]
[/quote]

Would indeed be an interesting solution to quite a few problems...

Lmao!! I just got the update email!!! I really could give 2 shits about the panny glass, however!!! The Voigtlanders with the 0.95 aperture will change the game with the smaller sensor on here!! This changes things for me,lol. Now I have to cancel my preorder and get this mount.... Which will be more than likely, most people's decision since the MFT system has an adapter for every other lens in the world.... If I have that right?

• 2 weeks later...