Nikon and Canon to m 4/3 adapters

milandirector

I just got my new GH2 and I m ecstatic. I got Andrew's guide too, so now there is lot to learn and to get use to this little buddy.
I followed Andrew's advices about lenses and got some of his suggested glasses (some are very difficult to get, so it will take a while). Now I have to get adapters canon and nikon to m 4/3.
I found this one for canon lenses: BOWER EOS TO M4/3 W/APERTURE and this one for both: FOTODIOX MOUNT ADAPTER. Now my question is does anybody have any experiences with these adapters? The first one has the aperture ring on it (for the canon lenses), but would that really work well with the glass or is it better idea to go with the one without the aperture ring and just stay away from the canon lenses?
Thanks for the suggestions. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
For my experience , I suggest to buy and use Canon FD. They are totaly manual with aperture and focus ring.
I use these adapter:
[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EAVUMK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EAVUMK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1[/url]

I have the Canon FD 24mm 2.0, Canon FD 35 mm 2.0 S.C.C, Canon FD 50 mm 1.4.
The canons FD are manual and not expensive at all. Good glass, excelent focus ring. I used to have the nikon 50 mm 1.4 AF-D and the 28 mm 2.8. But I change them with a friend to the Canons FD. Both are fine but I prefer the canon's focus ring.
Now canon use a new mount and electronics aperture, so the old FD canon's lens are not compatible with the canon's new era. But we (gh2 users) are very happy because we just need an adapter and you get fantastic glass at low prices.

I hope it helps. I don't have any experience with electronics canon lens. I know that a good one is much expensive than a canon FD.
Saludos.

In terms of adapters, I'd go with the best you can afford.  While some of the cheaper ones work, they aren't as sturdy, nor do they fit as well as some of the more expensive ones. 

Since I have Nikon glass, I have MTF's Nikon G to Sony E adapter, and I just got the Voightlander Nikon F to M43 for my GH2.  Very happy with it so far.  Fit and finish is very smooth.