Need some Help

endlessthoughtsmedia

Hello new here on the site, but been following it for a long time. Frist let me say this...I know cameras arent everything but in my line of work I need a better camera that shoots faster and is tougher then my current 550D.

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Im a action sports photographer and filmer that is getting into more and more jobs with bigger names so I want to upgrade. But dont know what way to go at this moment. Some of the camera that I have been looking at and the reasons why are[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Canon 5D Mark 3- Love the build of it and that it can shoot 6 photos a sec for action. The video mode though isnt what I really thought. No 1080 60p is a real killer for me. If you think Canon will add this then this camera is great[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Canon 7D Mark 2 - Not much know besides rumors at this point but if it can do what some of the rumors say like 12fps and mabye 1080 60p that would be great.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sony A99- This camera really looks good. It will have 60p at 1080 and Ive heard great 12fps at full frame 24mp. This would be great as long as Sony doesnt kill by a small buffer or bad video mode.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sony FS700- This is a bit out of my price range but seems to be great for what I do. I know most people say that 4K isnt needed right now but for me its great with the action sports film and I also have full access to a 2k Projector on I belive a 30 foot screen?? I dont know but its big and really cool to see my footage on it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]JVC 4K - Ive heard some bad things about this camera but is it really that bad? The small sensor I can work around since most things I do are in Sun Light. And the 60P at Full 4K is great. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]These are the Main Cameras. Please help and tell me what you think will be best for what I do.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Here is one of my quick short films that I did, feel free to tell me what you think. [/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://vimeo.com/45861781"]http://vimeo.com/45861781[/url]

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs