Live Music Performance Video - D5200/Tamron17-50 f2.8

Dustin

Feel free to check out this live music video I made for a friends vocal student. I'm pretty happy with it minus the fact that the audio isn't as crisp as I would've liked (A giant AC was right next to our location). We had such a short deadline that I had no time to adjust the eq on the audio. Let me know what you think! I think the d5200 did a good job.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks for the kind words Mercer. The model is the D5200. It doesn't have a flat profile and when I used the Flaat profiles this camera gives too much banding in the image. However I used the EOSHD profile that Andrew describes in the review and I actually used a LUT in the new premiere cc 2015 that gave it a warmer look in some areas (guitar b roll etc.). The lens is just a Tamron 17-50 f2.8 VC.

Yeah, duh, sorry I read that you used the tamron in your original post. Good to know about the flaat profiles. I saw a video on YouTube and I thought flaat10 looked better than 11. 

No biggie! I'm still hoping to hack the camera at some point with the NIkon Hacker mb hack but until I can afford a gh4 i'm satisfied.