4th Axis Gimbal

Andrew Conrad

Link first: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/945915292/epic-4-axis-jockey-for-your-ronin-and-new-4-axis-m

I've been avoiding the gimbal scene because of the "gimbal bobbing" issue I see in every amateur gimbal video. It seems that you really need to know how to walk right to prevent bouncing in your video.

Found this on Kickstarter. Do you guys think it could help this issue?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

If you're the one behind this, just be open about it.

I've personally just about had it with folks registering to promote their brand and then pretend as if they haven't got much clue and we need to check it for them to give advice.

Again... 0 post history before this and a campaign that needs more traction/people buying into it. Atleast I guess it has to do with filmmaking unlike that other guy asking our opinions on solar/wind energy charging/power solutions. Still as annoying as those Gudsen/Moza folks though. If it's interesting enough, it will get covered.

Anyways. If you would've bothered to follow this forum, you'd have come across this topic: http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/9273-nebula-4200-5-axis-gimbal/ .

With posts like:

Nice find! Most projects I had seen before were way to clunky, going to be way expensive and eventually abandoned.

[..]

Glad to see there's still being looked into it. I don't like the word 'gamechanger' that much, but something like this that works well and is prices quite nicely, could be just that.

Although the Nebula 4200 doesn't get too serious, which is great for us GH4/BMPCC/BMMCC/NX1/A7x shooters. But yeah, some might be looking for something that ís more serious... so who knows. If you have the money for a Ronin an a RED, you might just care enough about this.