GH4, SLR Magic Glass x2 - comments / experience?

MediaManVT

Hello all!  I'm in pre-production on my 1st feature length.  Brief description - kidnapping scenario, three characters (mostly just 2), all indoors (apartment - in the main room and in the bathroom).  I would like to shoot 2:66-1 (I've just watched too many epic movies - and if I'm going to be doing an indoor shoot with extremely limited locations - examples would be "The Sunset Limited" or "My Dinner with Andre" - I really want to have that superwidescreen look.  And admittedly the trailer for "The Hateful Eight" really makes me want the look, as that movie takes place mostly indoors, if descriptions are to be trusted).  My idea was to get this using a GH4 in 4:3 mode using a 2x anamorphic adapter.  I'm curious if anyone has ANY experience with the following equipment:

Camera - Panasonic GH4 (with upgraded firmware, of course)

Glass: SLR Magic 35mm T1.4 CINE II, SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE II 25mm T0.95, SLR Magic Anamorphot x 2 with diopters for my CU / ECU, Rangefinder (for single focusing - would love some tracking shots).

Monitoring & Recording: Atomos Shogun (to unsqueeze the image and capture footage simultaneously).

Obviously there will be other equipment - tripods, sound equipment, etc I am all comfortable with.  It's this new lens & anamorphic that I'm a bit nervous about (I've never shot anamorphic before, only native spherical 16x9 on a Canon 5D Mark II).  So - anyone have experience with these lenses that I can listen to?  Or even alternatives to achieve the same idea?  Keep in mind the proposed budget for this venture is around $75K, so $5 on one piece of glass isn't much of an option . . .

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

If your budget is $75K, you have more than enough to rent a semi-decent set of anamorphic prime lenses. Maybe not Panavision or Hawk, but a set of Lomo Squarefronts or one of the many different sets of odd Japanese glass is well within your reach. It'll be much easier to work with than trying to use an adapter like the SLR Magic and you'll get an authentic vintage look.