Alternative to Neat Video as their OFX pricing is crazy?

tosvus

First of all, I'm sure historically, it was smart to charge (much) more from users that needed the OFX version (i.e. people that paid for resolve and presumably even edit hardware). However, with Resolve Lite now being out, and HitFilm Express (and even Pro which is still reasonably priced) apparently increasing in popularity, I was hoping Neat would do something with their OFX pricing. Alas, they have told me they have no plans to lower the OFX pricing (2.5 times higher than other versions in price..). I am trying Resolve and Hitfilm Express now, so spending 250 on noise reduction isn't very tempting.  My question is two-fold:

1. Can something almost as good be had for around $100?

2. If I'm forced to spend $200+ anyway, are there other packages around the same price that match or are better than Neat?

Thanks! 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Neat Video is great but I have yet to get it working in Resolve.  Crashes on me constantly, v11 or v12beta.  I should have just kept my Premiere Pro one only.  It's just the rendering speed in Resolve is miles faster.  Anyway, save your money if you can.  I'd like to know if there's another alternative too.